Telecommute Faith Based Health Care Coordinator
A non-profit, faith-based healthcare organization needs applicants for an opening for a Telecommute Faith Based Health Care Coordinator.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Support and manage assigned caseload and departmental workflows within agreed service levels
- Complete and initiate appropriate clinical reminders, consults, and alerts
- Provide member education and member support
Qualifications for this position include:
- Active CMA or RMA certificate issued by a recognized group
- Case Management or Care Coordination experience
- Experience in healthcare payer or provider office setting with coding familiarity
- Computer Literate
- Ability to handle conflict effectively
- Ability to comply with HIPAA, PHI, and all call compliance rules and regulations
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH