Telecommute Healthcare Associate Actuarial Director
A managed healthcare and insurance company has a current position open for a Telecommute Healthcare Associate Actuarial Director.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and updating pricing approach and pricing model for a specific product
- Providing actuarial direction and strategy to balance growth and profitability goals
- Developing our premium rate structure through the forecasting of financial/statistical data in a manner
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of Actuarial/Analytical/Data Science/Healthcare experience
- Hands-on experience in building actuarial models
- Technical skills – advance excel, VBA
- Ability to develop rate filings and support forecast as needed
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with broader teams and senior leadership
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH