Telecommute Immigration Paralegal
A financial services firm is filling a position for a Telecommute Immigration Paralegal.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitating the preparation of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions and green card applications
- Providing instruction to and answer questions from sponsored employees
- Managing a high volume of PERM Labor Certification applications
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Five to seven years of experience in legal documentation activities
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Able to assist with case tracking and reporting
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH