Telecommute Lead Java Developer
A consulting firm is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommute Lead Java Developer.
Must be able to:
- Design, develop, test and maintain Java applications
- Review work of other developers and provide feedback
- Provide development support to the customer support team when needed
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience with enterprise Java frameworks and APIs
- 7+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of SQL and database design experience
- Understanding of Agile or similar development methodologies
- Proficient knowledge of GIT repository
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH