Telecommute Non Credentialed Veterinary Information Specialist
A call center is seeking a Telecommute Non Credentialed Veterinary Information Specialist.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Responding to calls coming through on the Pet Poison Helpline
- Managing some of our triage lines and assist pet owners with a variety of things
- Providing accurate medical, health and safety information to the callers
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 5 years of work experience as a veterinary support staff performing veterinary technician responsibilities
- Ability to work varying shift times and varying days, including weekends as specified above
- Proficiency with keyboarding and data entry, PCs, Microsoft Office, and computer software and hardware
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Excellent verbal and written communication that is clear, concise, professional and empathetic
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH