Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Wednesday, March 07, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Education, Teaching
Telecommute Level: Majority
Travel Requirements: Onsite Required, Some Travel
Education Level: Doctorate
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Entry Level
A university is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommute Nursing School MSN Core Faculty Member.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Effectively and proficiently using online technology and resources
- Teaching MSN core nursing courses
- Assisting in developing strategies for student retention and success in the MSN program
Position Requirements Include:
- Required to travel to university events and residencies, throughout the year
- Earned Masters in Nursing and an earned Doctorate from an accredited institution.
- Education and experience in health policy is desirable.
- A record of professional scholarly contributions to the field of nursing and the candidate's specialty
- A minimum of one year experience of teaching in higher education
- Evidence of current RN licensure in one of the 50 states in the US