Telecommute Quality Management Manager
A managed care organization has a current position open for a Telecommute Quality Management Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely reporting to regulatory bodies
- Identifying barriers to project and program success
Position Requirements Include:
- 3-5 years Management experience in Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in a Health Related field required
- 10 or more years progressively responsible experience in a healthcare related position
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH