Telecommute Senior Healthcare Economic Consultant
A health services company has a current position open for a Telecommute Senior Healthcare Economic Consultant.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing and applying statistical methods to evaluate economic and clinical program performance
- Manage multiple priorities, work independently, and meet non-negotiable deadlines
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand business needs, explain methods, and interpret finding
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree or higher in Statistics, Public Health, Health Services Research, Biostatistics, or similar
- 3+ years of experience in health care analytics and working with large medical claims data sets
- Experience/proficiency with statistical techniques such as logistic regression
- Experience with R, Python, or similar
- Advanced proficiency with SAS programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time/project management
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH