Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Monday, January 29, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Legal
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Education Level: Bachelors
Employer Type: Employer
A clinical research organization needs applicants for an opening for a Telecommute Site Contract and Budget Specialist.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with budget negotiation within the established timeline parameters
- Consistently surpassing the requirements of the Contracts Associate I and II with a high degree of autonomy
- Working from contract and amendment language
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Shows a commitment to and demonstrates the ability to consistently perform high quality work with minimal management oversight.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills; able to independently prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and use initiative to anticipate/resolve issues and complete tasks.
- 2-4 years' Experience with contracts.
- Read write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- Two or more years Industry experience required