Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Monday, February 12, 2018 Posted:
Job Category: Consulting, Project Management
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Education Level: Bachelors
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Weekly Hours: Full Time
A real estate professional services company is filling a position for a Solutions Consultant (San Jose, Dallas or Chicago) in San Jose, CA at JLL.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing guidance for the customer through decision-making processes regarding cost/benefit, timelines, and operational and change management issues
- Participate in all planning sessions often acting on behalf of the customer
- Managing the requirements process: collecting, defining, documenting, mockup and approvals
Skills and Requirements Include:
- This is a virtual role but with travel 50% to San Jose client
- BS or BA in related discipline or related experience.
- 3 years of experience in a BA role with increasing responsibility
- 3 years’ experience requirements analysis, documentation, and management.
- Experience on project teams adhering to formal PM processes (PMI, Six Sigma, Agile, Lean, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities