Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Monday, April 02, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Project Management
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Employer Type: Staffing Agency
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Bachelors
A staffing agency needs applicants for an opening for a Telecommute Spanish Fluent IT Project Manager IV.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Earning the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Identifying risks and developing mitigation plans in advance of the risk actually becoming an issue
Qualifications for this position include:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Must have managed IT projects with budgets; $1 million
- Must have led at least 10 full-time equivalent resources on past IT projects
- Cultural nuances. Sensitivity & awareness to time zone differences
- Four year degree is required.
- Strong preference for IT degree (computer science or information technology/systems).