Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Graphic Design
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
A search engine optimization company has a current position open for a Telecommute UX and UI Designer.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Work on various client sites and industries
- Gather, research and evaluate user requirements and business goals
- Illustrate concepts by designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user flows, mockups and prototypes
Skills and Requirements Include:
- At least 3 years of work experience in website design (not graphic/print design)
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Working knowledge of screen design tools like Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of web, mobile web, and their limitations
- Knowledge of Style Guides and design frameworks such as Material Design
- An active iOS or Android smartphone user
- Strong knowledge of design basics and must be up to date with the latest digital design trends