Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Education, Teaching
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Weekly Hours: Evening Shift, Flexible
Employment Status: Independent Contractor
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Masters
A school is seeking a Telecommuting Cyber Security Computer Science Instructor.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Teach eight weeks in length
- Utilize the Blackboard Learning Management System
- Must enroll in and successfully complete a GU 900 Instructor Training Course
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Earned master's degree (MS, no MBAs) from an institution accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Adjunct instructors teaching graduate-level courses must possess an earned doctorate degree (DCS, PhD, or DBA if only with an MS in the computing field) from an institution accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- For adjunct instructors holding degrees awarded by non-U.S. institutions, the institutions must be approved by the appropriate governmental or accreditation agency
- Student-centered instructional philosophy
- Experience in the area of instruction.
- Must have a flexible schedule to teach in 8-week terms, Wednesday through Tuesday midnight.