Available for Members
Compensation: Send Rates or Salary
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: Majority
Travel Requirements: Onsite Required, Some Travel
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Weekly Hours: Full Time
A software company has a current position open for a Telecommuting DevOps System Administrator Engineer.
Must be able to:
- Utilize experience with GNU/Linux servers
- Utilize knowledge of networking concepts
Position Requirements Include:
- Must be able to attend company meetups as needed
- Significant experience working with GNU/Linux servers, including a complete understanding of the command line, /proc, services, etc.
- Proficiency with configuration management tools, such as Chef or Puppet, and fluency with at least one major scripting language
- Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts, including layers, firewalls, DNS, VPN, etc.
- Experience with the advanced featured of public cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure (we use AWS)
- All other requirements listed by the company