Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Friday, March 30, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Bachelors
A software company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommuting Content Management Solutions Architect.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Owning and aggressively driving forward specific areas of technology architecture
- Providing architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Leading projects within architecture
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- This position can be remote however travel to client sites may be expected
- Solid understanding and experience with eCommerce
- At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency in a similar sales-driven technology role.
- Experience in anything web - Java, Spring, and modern front-end frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap), Maven, AWS, Chef and Docker.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.