Available for Members
Location: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Texas
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Saturday, March 31, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Some College
Additional Information: Benefits Available
An insurance group needs applicants for an opening for a Telecommuting Duck Creek Senior Technical Architect.
Must be able to:
- Collaborate with rest of the delivery team members to manage scope, estimate work, build plan and schedule, track and deliver to plan
- Research, identify, and recommend industry best practices for solving business and technology problems.
- Clearly communicate and work with onsite/offshore teams and vendor teams as required to deliver effectively
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Management, Programming, Economics, Engineering or similar with 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Equivalent is defined as 14 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Duck Creek Configuration and Integration skills - Desired areas of technical/functional expertise including Product Model, Activity Assignments, Forms Inference.
- Duck Creek Implementation experience.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Property & Casualty insurance domain