Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Monday, March 19, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Onsite Required, Some Travel
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
An information technology firm needs applicants for an opening for a Telecommuting Information Assurance Security Engineer.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Performing assigned targeted risk assessments using the qualitative methodology described in NIST SP 800-30
- Engineering solutions to mitigate identified deficiencies
- Solving specialized information assurance problems
Position Requirements Include:
- Must be able to commute up to 50% to Fort Belvoir VA
- Experience: 7 yrs IT/IA cybersecurity
- 2 yrs operational tech (OT) –includes ICS/SCADA and PIT systems.
- Investigation: Secret clearance minimum, but based on Tier 5 / SSBI investigation within scope (6 yrs)
- Certification: must have IAT-III – CASP CE, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GICSP, or GCIH
- Must also have a CE (technical) certification - Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or Expert, Cisco Certified Network Administrator, GCIH, GCED or other technology cert (subject to approval—bottom line, must have a tech cert to be qualified).