Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Account Management
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Education Level: Some College
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
A supply company needs applicants for an opening for a Telecommuting Renovation Project Field Expeditor in Seattle.
Must be able to:
- Serve as initial liaison between sales department and customers regarding pre-project specifications
- Partner with internal departments to ensure all requirements for specialized customers are met for renovation project requests
- Process returns and follows-through on returns to completion
Position Requirements Include:
- Conducts onsite visits to customer properties, previews the property, and records the scope of the project
- Generally 5 to 7 years of experience in related area of responsibility.
- Technical certification or Associate's degree may be required in some areas.