Available for Members
Wednesday, April 04, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Healthcare, Non-profit, Research
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Doctorate
Additional Information: Benefits Available
A research company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommuting Senior Research Scientist.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Planning, documenting, coordinating, and leading moderately complex and complex projects
- Designing, developing, and documenting technical and operational procedures
- Ensuring quality control of deliverables.
Position Requirements Include:
- Client facing experience required
- A Ph.D. in Educational Measurement, Psychometrics, Psychological Measurement, or in related field
- A progressive record of leading increasingly complex projects in large-scale assessment over a sustained time that would typically be at minimum five years
- Relevant experience includes developing practical solutions to applied educational assessment problems and working as lead psychometrician on large-scale educational testing projects that use automated scoring
- Demonstrated professional achievement through presentations at professional conferences and publications in professional journals or equivalent.