Available for Members
Monday, April 16, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Additional Information: Benefits Available
A software company needs applicants for an opening for a Telecommuting Senior Software Engineer.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing, and implementing solutions for real-time, data-heavy, and unique applications
- Working on everything up to the API whether it's database design, architecting application services, or writing application code
- Understanding everything from the database through the API layer
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- 4 years of experience in building application APIs to be consumed by multiple clients (front and back-end)
- Knowledge of, or clear eagerness to learn: Docker, PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra, Spark.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles.
- In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the back-end stack, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- A fast learner. We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies