Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Thursday, April 12, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Bachelors
A technology company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommuting Senior Software Engineer.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Performing regular code reviews
- Participating in and driving design within drivers, and across multiple products
- Conducting integration work involving Apache Cassandra, search, graph, and other big data technologies
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Present at conferences, meetups etc.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Expertise in C# development, and the .NET ecosystem, or some other high-level, multi-paradigm language
- Experience with other languages such as Java, Python Node.js, or C++
- All other requirements listed by the company