Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Quality Assurance, Travel
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Weekly Hours: Day Shift, Evening Shift, Flexible, Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Additional Information: Benefits Available
An international travel company is filling a position for a Telecommuting Travel Quality Control Ticketing Rate Desk Specialist.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing support for questions related to air contracts, promotions, formats and faring
- Ensuring reservations are reviewed for commission opportunities
- Ensuring that client travel policies are consistently followed and documented
Position Requirements Include:
- Able to work Monday - Friday 11:00 - 8:00 CST or Split Shift also avaible with rotating days and hours 10:00AM - 10:00PM CST
- Previous experience working within a travel management company required
- Prior native GDS use in Sabre and Apollo is required
- Strong background in Q/C, airline ticketing, and ticketing requirements and procedures is required.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure