Job Category: Information Technology, Project Management
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Additional Information: Benefits Available
A software company is in need of a Virtual Agile Scrum Master in Leesburg.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading release planning activities including but not limited to maintaining and reporting on milestones
- Tracking and monitoring key metrics for various projects
- Keeping project artifacts up to date in Jira
Skills and Requirements Include:
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Holds a Certified Scrum Master or PSM certification
- 5+ years of recent and active experience in the Software Development industry in the fields of Software Development, Quality Assurance, and/or Project Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Strong leadership, time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills