Virtual Texas Licensed Speech Teletherapist
A therapy staffing company has an open position for a Virtual Texas Licensed Speech Teletherapist.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for coordinating your schedule with staff and students
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, communication
- Lead virtual speech therapy sessions with students either 1:1 or in small group
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching cert
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence
- 2 years of independent schools experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire personal liability insurance
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH