A company is looking for a Workday Accounting Specialist who will perform requirement collection and analysis, deliver business solutions, and ensure alignment with stakeholders' expectations.
- Elicit and analyze stakeholders' Workday-related business needs and identify improvement opportunities
- Transform business requirements into functional requirements and guide stakeholders to a solution
- Monitor and resolve Workday-related helpdesk tickets, lead initiatives to improve utilization, and maintain integrations with other systems
- 3+ years' experience in an IT role within Accounting or Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience participating in a system implementation preferred
- Strong understanding of Workday best practices, functionality, and configuration preferred