- Jobseeker(s) means any individual registered with the Website searching and applying for jobs through the Website.
- Employer(s) means any individual or company registered with the Website who uploads job position availability through the Website.
- User means either Jobseekers and/or Employers.
- You/Your means either Jobseekers and/or Employers.
Virtual Vocations may collect the following personal and personally identifiable information from You:
- First and last name;
- Company name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Phone number;
- Company URL; and
- Any other information that you upload or submit to the Website directly.
Virtual Vocations may also collect the following additional information from You:
- Your geolocation;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your device information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or Google AdSense; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
The Website also utilizes Cookies. Cookies are identifiers that are shared between your computer and the Website to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features.
Virtual Vocations uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website, provide job leads and other related educational opportunities, process any requests made by you, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you, and to update you on Virtual Vocations’ services offered through the Website or the services of third-parties.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- Enable your use of the Website and its associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, and/or messages within the Website;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Website;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise products and services of Virtual Vocations;
- Provide you with job information or services that may be of interest to you;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Provide you with information concerning Virtual Vocations’ benefits or services;
- Store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your user generated content;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Process payments;
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other Virtual Vocations applications and/or services; and
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
We use Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on or getting to the Website. Google Analytics specifically allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/) or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
We may also use Google AdWords as a tool to acquire relevant new clients who are looking for our service and Google AdSense to show our clients other relevant advertising that may assist them while they are using our site.
Virtual Vocations stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information. You understand and agree that Virtual Vocations may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
Virtual Vocations uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no Website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, Virtual Vocations uses specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, meaning a secure connection.
Virtual Vocations may share and/or sell your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Virtual Vocations has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third-parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Virtual Vocations’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Virtual Vocations has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of Virtual Vocations;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where Virtual Vocations is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
You understand and agree that Virtual Vocations may specifically share and/or sell your information to mobile service providers, search engine providers, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
Request for Deletion of Personal Information:
In compliance with CCPA and CCRA regulations for consumer rights regarding personal data deletion, all registered users may request deletion of their data and personal accounts with Virtual Vocations by using either of the following two methods of request:
- Calling our toll-free number, 1-800-379-5092 and speaking with a customer service representative to request account deletion.
- Sending a request to delete your account through the Contact Us page on our website.
In accordance with regulatory requirements, our customer service team will send a notification that we have received your request within 10 business days, and personal information will be deleted within 45 days of the initial request.
Erasing your personal data in our system will be completed by deindentifying personal information found in our records pertaining to your user account.
Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
You may stop Virtual Vocations from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact Virtual Vocations with any requests regarding your information, but Virtual Vocations reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. Virtual Vocations does not honor Do Not Track requests and signals.
When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Virtual Vocations of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your username, password, and your personal or personal identifiable information.
Under California’s “Shine the Light Law,” California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that Virtual Vocations has shared your personal or personal identifiable information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Virtual Vocations at the address below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy:
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Virtual Vocations does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Virtual Vocations takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal or personally identifiable information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Virtual Vocations, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Virtual Vocations’ database.
Third party services and third-party links:
Virtual Vocations may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Virtual Vocations has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third-party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party websites.
The VirtualVocations.Com website (“Website”) and its associated content, services, and mobile applications are © 2018 Virtual Vocations, Inc. (“Virtual Vocations”), an Arizona corporation.
Virtual Vocations respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to helping third parties protect their rights. Users are prohibited from posting content that violates another party’s intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, this Website and all content within this site are the property of Virtual Vocations and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
By using this Website, you agree that you will not use any devices, software or automated programs such as spiders, crawlers or robots to systematically index, aggregate, download, harvest or re-publish any of its content or information.
If you believe that a user of Virtual Vocations has infringed upon your copyright rights, please provide Virtual Vocations with a notice of copyright infringement in compliance with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Once Virtual Vocations receives a notice of copyright infringement in compliance with § 512, we will act with commercial reasonableness to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. Virtual Vocations will also make a good faith attempt to notify the owner or uploader of the allegedly infringing content. The owner or uploader may respond to Virtual Vocations with a counter-notification if they believe the content subject to a notice of copyright infringement was not infringing any intellectual property rights.
The notice of copyright infringement must be in compliance with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and must also contain the following:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) alleged to have been infringed;
- The location of the copyrighted work(s) on the Website;
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Conversely, if you are a Website user that believes that content subject to a notice of copyright infringement is not actually infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must contain the following:
- Identification of the specific materials that have been removed from the Website;
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if you are outside of the US, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts located in California;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the notifying party; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Notifications of copyright infringement and counter-notifications may be submitted to:
Virtual Vocations, Inc.
2852 Willamette St., #272
Eugene, Oregon 97405