Remote Jobs at Animal Legal Defense Fund (ALDF)
Animal Legal Defense Fund is a non-profit legal advocacy organization.
What They Do
Animal Legal Defense Fund files high-impact lawsuits to protect animals from harm, offers free legal assistance and training to prosecutors, supports animal protection legislation, and fights harmful legislation. The organization also offers resources and opportunities to law students and professionals in order to advance the field of animal law.
Animal Legal Defense Fund is telecommute-friendly and offers some remote job opportunities. Travel may be required for some jobs with the company.
At the time of our research, we discovered remote jobs for a communications director, a grants officer, a digital media manager, a staff attorney, and philanthropy managers.
Remote Tools Used
Our research did not uncover any remote tools used by the Animal Legal Defense Fund.
- According to our research, salaries are competitive
- We found that the Animal Legal Defense Fund promotes a healthy work-life balance
- The company offers flexible work schedules, based on research findings
- Our research suggested that the Animal Legal Defense Fund provides benefits
- Application method: email