Remote Jobs at Public Justice Foundation
Public Justice Foundation is a non-profit legal organization.
What They Do
Public Justice Foundation provides legal counsel and representation in high profile economic and social cases. This firm also works to hold corporations accountable for their environmental impact.
This employer regularly hires remote workers. Telecommuters are not typically expected to travel.
At the time of our research, we discovered a remote job for a communications associate.
Remote Tools Used
- Constant Contact
- Job researchers learned that there was one full-time remote position available
- We noted that salary data was available in job ads
- According to our research, Public Justice Foundation hires people who work well independently
- Research showed that Public Justice Foundation prefers workers who are outgoing and passionate
- Application method: email
Join Our Community Today
- Largest screened remote jobs database.
- Save time. We research the jobs for you.
- New remote jobs posted daily.
- Search our database and start applying.
Headquarters Washington, District of Columbia
National Legal Advocacy Nonprofit Public Justice Joins Sanford Heisler Sharp as Co-Counsel in Title IX Lawsuit Against Harvard University
For Immediate Release: March 13, 2023 National Legal Advocacy Nonprofit Public Justice Joins Sanford
Advocates Urge COPRAC to Move Swiftly on Critical Ethics Opinion
For Immediate Release: March 6, 2023 Media Contact: People’s Parity Project: Molly Coleman |
2023 Trial Lawyer of the Year Award Nomination Form
The post 2023 Trial Lawyer of the Year Award Nomination Form appeared first on Public Justice .
Public Justice Statement in Support of Ending Qualified Immunity
In the face of yet another senseless act of murder at the hands of the police, we are once again
Illinois District Court Affirms Federal Civil Rights Protections for Independent Contractors, Allowing Title IX Case Against DePaul University to Proceed
For Immediate Release January 10, 2023 Contact: Lucy Sears (240) 676-4499 | email@example.com