A company is looking for an Assistant A/R Manager to oversee invoicing and collections, enforce credit policy, assist with financial statement audit, and provide support to the finance team.
- Manage billing and collection functions, including cash receipts
- Oversight of bank reconciliations
- Enforce the company's credit policy
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or equivalent experience and education
- 4+ years of A/R experience
- Proficient technology skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Honest, assertive, self-starter with a continuous improvement mindset