Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Thu, Mar 16, 2023
This job expires in: 26 days
A product research and development support company has an open position for a Remote Study Management Project Coordinator.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Support financial components of study management
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation
- Facilitate issue management by documenting and tracking progress to ensure timely resolution to customer escalations
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- At least 1-3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Detail oriented and responsive to inquiries and requests.
- Knowledge of the drug development process.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills