Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Wed, Mar 15, 2023
This job expires in: 15 days
An accounting and business consulting firm is seeking a Remote Workday Enterprise Systems Administrator.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Lead architecture, upgrade planning, and execution through a mature, change management program
- Work closely with all Workday stakeholders adhering to Workday best practices, including data governance, security, and compliance.
- Lead security requirements, design, configuration, workflow testing, auditing, and all integrations into Workday
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, related major, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Workday Administrator, HCM and FM modules
- Experience with application support and Workday integrations
- Workday Certifications, such as Workday Pro
- Experience with Production Operations, Change Control and Security best practices