A company is looking for a Principal Software Engineer for a remote, nationwide full-time position.
- Deliver software solutions that adhere to coding standards, software architecture strategy, and organizational policies
- Analyze, implement, test, document, and maintain software applications
- Support people and process improvement strategies for the organization
- 3+ years of experience developing software for small to medium business environments
- Strong problem-solving skills and understanding of design principles
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment, working with legacy code, and familiarity with Agile engineering practices