Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Mon, Mar 06, 2023
This job expires in: 15 days
A healthcare company has a current position open for a Remote Medical Coding Specialist.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring that codes are current and active.
- Reporting missing or incomplete documentation.
- Meeting daily coding production.
Qualifications for this position include:
- High school degree or equivalent education and training
- Medical Coding Certificate; CPC by AAPC or AHIMA license; meet state licensure requirements
- Maintains coding certification and attends in-service training as required
- Preferred one year of coding experience
- Understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team