Job is Expired
Location: Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Washington
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Tue, Mar 21, 2023
A software technology company is filling a position for a Remote Revenue Data Analyst.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Working cross functionally with internal teams to share and discuss insights, draw consolidated conclusions and push projects to finish
- Overseeing the lead to customer funnel process and associated metrics.
- Planning and implementing internal and external tools or projects
Qualifications for this position include:
- SQL experience
- Interest in an operations focused role
- Highly proficient in analyzing data, reporting and proactive team communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Good time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at a time