Remote Application Programming Interface Senior Software Engineer
An animal healthcare company has a current position open for a Remote Application Programming Interface Senior Software Engineer.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Developing automated test cases to improve long term viability of codebase
- Discovering and proposing new techniques and technologies for better project design
- Working closely with upper-level engineers to advance professional development
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ relevant experience with a desire and skill for API development in Go
- Experience with relevant network protocols, such as HTTP or RabbitMQ
- Daily experience in the Unix software stack and command line interface
- Experience with database servers, preferably MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience collaborating with other engineers through source control, code review, design and more
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH