Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Mon, Mar 13, 2023
This job expires in: 22 days
An insurance company is in need of a Remote Senior Lead Duck Creek Developer.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Participatiing in our transformation to the latest tech stacks, Agile and Lean processes.
- Supporting key business initiatives to transform the platform's Acquisition, Experience, Product, and Core Servicing functionality
- Using your programming, analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills and collaboration skills
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study
- 4 years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and 4 years experience
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and 6 years related work experience