Remote Data Science Analytics Statistical Modeling Manager
A company that provides auto loans is seeking a Remote Data Science Analytics Statistical Modeling Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing new generation underwriting, credit risk scorecards and loan-pricing models
- Designing and developing analytical infrastructure to monitor portfolio performance
- Developing statistical models to monitor and improve collector effectiveness
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Master’s degree in Statistics/Data Science/Econometrics
- 6-8+ years experience as a Data Scientist/Statistical Modeling in a Financial institution
- Excellent knowledge of various statistical techniques and having built statistical models
- Strong written communication skills, with an ability to create clear and concise communication
- Strong oral communication skills, with experience in presenting to mid-senior management
- Basic exposure to translating a business problem into a structured analysis
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH