Job is Expired
Location: Arizona, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Mon, May 29, 2023
A social media management company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Sales Enablement Strategist.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for owning field-based learning programs, and directly coaching enterprise reps
- Partner directly with first, second and third-line managers throughout the Acquisition & Growth organization
- Report to a Manager, Revenue Enablement who leads our New Hire and field sales coach team
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 4+ years experience in either a sales training/enablement role and/or sales account manager roles.
- Experience building and delivering a training to enterprise or fortune 100 level customer-facing teams
- Familiar with building and maintaining strong cross-functional and stakeholder relationships.
- Sales methodology certification or familiarity with Challenger methodology is preferred
- Familiarity with building e-Learning in a Learning Management System is a plus