A company is looking for a Scrum Master to manage multiple Scrum teams, report sprint status, facilitate Scrum framework, manage projects, and support Product Owners and Customer Solutions representatives.
- Manage one to three Scrum teams simultaneously, including resource assignment, project planning, and milestone setting
- Report Sprint status to management, project teams, and customers through internal and external status reports
- Facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-4 years of experience as a Scrum Master or program/project management with Agile experience
- P&C Insurance knowledge and experience preferred
- Leadership skills, mentoring abilities, and a vocal contributor to the team