Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to Virtual Vocations
Virtual Vocations has a large base of jobseekers who utilize our blog for career industry information and tips related to telecommuting and working remotely. We reserve the right to reject any submission we do not feel provides benefit to our readers, or any submission for any reason.
Please find general submission criteria and information below-
- Please do not submit guest contributions that have been previously published elsewhere.
- Guest contributions should be at least 1,000 words long. We prefer longer form content.
- Please make sure your guest post is broken down using subheadings and / or numbered or bulleted lists for easier reading by our jobseekers.
- Please create a permanent backlink to your Virtual Vocations guest post somewhere on your website or on the website of the business you represent. This is important since we provide a permanent backlink within your Virtual Vocations guest post to your website or to the website of the business you represent.
- You may write on any topic relevant to careers, telecommuting and working remotely, productivity, freelancing, etc.
- Articles may not be directly promotional.
- Articles may not promote or support sites, clients, or business models which we feel are unethical or scam related.
- No promotional links (meaning links to your site, your company’s site, or a client site) may be included in the article itself.
- Links to your own sites should be limited to two (2), and they should appear only in the author bio.
- The links must also be relevant to the audience here and provide useful content related to working remotely, career tips, etc.
- No links to “online education” or “essay writing” services will be accepted. No links to sites that are based on ‘landing page’ offers.
- No affiliate links may be included anywhere in a guest contribution.
- Please include a short author bio with your post. Three to four (3-4) sentences is usually enough.
- Up to two relevant links may be included in your bio. That includes your professional site, blog, social media accounts, etc. These links may not be affiliate links. These links are nofollow links. All guest posts are about reaching Virtual Vocations’ jobseekers. Virtual Vocations does not tolerate any attempts to use the site for links to manipulate search engine rankings.
Submit Your Guest Post
- Please email your post to Kim (at) virtualvocations (dot) com
- Format your subject line using the subject of your post, and your name and/or company name. Example: 10 Telecommuting Tips for Jobseekers – Sandra Burress – RemoteMag
- If you have an image you would like used with your submission, please attach it to the email. Images are not required.
- Virtual Vocations reserves the right to make minor edits and formatting changes to any submission prior to publishing.
What Happens Next
- Please allow up to 5 business days to receive a response.
- Please DO NOT submit your post elsewhere during this 5 day period, as we may go ahead and schedule it within the 5 day period for publication.