This National Work and Family Month, Virtual Vocations is celebrating remote work and how it’s helping close digital divides and bridge the gap between work and family for professionals in the U.S. and around the world.
From Oct. 11–13, Virtual Vocations’ 2021 National Work and Family Month event aims to both celebrate the impact of remote work on professionals and their families as well as support jobseekers in search of careers that will bring increased flexibility to their home and family lives.
During this year’s National Work & Family Month celebration event, Virtual Vocations is conducting a parent survey, Finding the Remote Job That Fits Your Life that will take just a few minutes to complete! Plus, take the survey and enter to win one of three amazing prize packages worth $200, designed to help with your job search!
This LIVE coaching and Q&A session is limited to the first 500 attendees. Register for a free Virtual Vocations account, and watch for the Zoom signup email for this coaching session!
This free live coaching session focuses on how to use your personal values to guide your search for the right remote job for you and your lifestyle.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
12:00pm CST / 1:00pm EST
All jobseeker memberships are 40% off – 72 hours only Monday thru Wednesday!
All New Memberships Include –
- Complete access to our remote jobs database of over 30,000 hand-screened jobs, added to daily.
- 40+ resources in our Remote Career Center with detailed information to help you land a remote job within your field.
- Job organization made easy with job notes, saved jobs and application history and more!
- All members receive 15% off career and resume services any time! (During the event, members receive an additional 15% off the already discounted price, for a total of 30% OFF!)
“As a family-owned company with a 100% remote team, we know that remote work is a real solution when it comes to having a successful career while enjoying fulfilling personal lives and relationships. Over the past two years, we have started to see a shift in focus among professionals across all industries toward careers that offer more work-life balance, and that support their personal values and allow them to place relationships first. Using remote work as a tool, employers and employees can work toward closing digital divides, specifically where onsite work and remote work overlap. We celebrate this increased awareness of how remote work can help bring about more fulfilling careers and relationships within our families and personal lives.”
– Laura Spawn, CEO of Virtual Vocations, Inc.